HOW TO GET YOUR MEASUREMENTS FOR A GREAT
FIT IN YOUR MADE-TO-MEASURE ZOOT SUITS
For your Made-To-Measure Zoots, we need the following
- Your Height in feet and inches or centimeters
- Your Weight in pounds or kilograms
- plus the following in inches or cm- see the diagrams below for additional
- Coat Length desired - measure from the BASE of a turned-up collar to
the length desired. Do not measure from the top of the collar.
- Chest measurement - measure around chest, centering tape over shoulder
blades in the back and over the fullest part of the chest. Do not pull
- Inside Sleeve of Shirt - measure from sleeve seam at the underarm to
- Outside Sleeve of Shirt - measure from shoulder point seam to length
- Inseam of trouser - measure from crotch seam of comfotably positioned
trouser to the length desired.
- Outseam of trouser - measure from top of waistband of comfortably positioned
trouser to length desired.
- Seat measurement - measure around fullest part of the seat with feet
together. Leave tape loose enough to fit fingers under it.
- Waist measurement - measure exactly, just over waistband. Do not allow
tape to be over the belt or waistband when measuring.
Inside Sleeve of Shirt
Outside Sleeve of Shirt
Inseam of Trouser
Outseam of Trouser
World Wide Wholesale ~ Sorry, Orders no longer being accepted